- Adelaide Head Office Adelaide Head Office 08 8268 1025 224-226 South Road,, Mile End 5031
- Alice Springs Alice Springs 0455 444 477 11 66A Smith St, Alice Springs 870
- Ceduna Ceduna 0407 603 223 9 Morrison Ave, Ceduna 5690
- Coober Pedy Coober Pedy 0499 993 300 3 Hutchison Street, Coober Pedy 5723
- Darwin Darwin 8268 1025 3 Butler Place, Holtze 0829
- Pt Augusta Pt Augusta 0497 603 223 3 Victoria Parade, Pt Augusta 5700
- Pt Lincoln Pt Lincoln 0455 444 244 6 Sinclair St, Pt Lincoln 5606
We recognise that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. At all times we operate in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the National Privacy Principles contained in Schedule 3 to that Act.
We will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. Only information you provide us with directly will be collected, such as through subscribing to our email notification, or identifying yourself when requesting information to be sent to you. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself. For example, when you fill out a more information form, we collect the details you enter to enable us to post information to you.
When you look at the Website, our internet service provider makes a record of your visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc.)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you visited; and
- the type of browser being used.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Use and Disclosure
We only use personal information about you collected via the Website for the purposes for which it was given to us. We recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information. We do not share personal information about you with any other organisations, government agencies or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty.
From time to time we will send you relevant information emails regarding products and services which you have previously registered your interest in. If you are receiving promotional information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may unsubscribe using our email notification form.
Data Security and Quality: We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep any information secure which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. In addition, our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Accessing and correction of information
Your trust in us is very important to us. If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we are holding at any particular time, please contact us. If you request access to the personal information we hold about you, or request that we change that personal information, we will allow access or make the changes unless we consider there is sound reason under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or other relevant law to withhold the information.
If you would like to obtain further information about privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website. This is our current Privacy Statement. We may at any time vary the Privacy Statement by publishing the varied Privacy Statement on the Website.